You’ll find your serial code on the Origin client. Click on the game and then in the button i. The product code is the code you need for installation. If it shows up empty, hit refresh on Origin or log out and back in. Codes for extra content for the limited edition or the Origin exclusive content are still being sent out via Email. If you did not get an email for those, please contact customer support. You may have purchased a used copy of the game and the serial code was used by the original owner. If you purchased a digital version of The Sims 3 (base game, expansion pack, or stuff pack) from Origin, your game is automatically registered to your account. You do not need to re-register your serial code with TheSims3.com.
This is a video of the sims 3 serial codes for stuff packs and expansion packs and including the Sims 3 base game. Redeem your Product Code in your EA Account Settings. Go to myaccount.ea.com. Click on the Redeem Product Code tab. Type in your Product Code, then click Next. Once you’ve redeemed your code, your game will appear in your account. Redeem your Product Code in the Origin client. Log in with the EA Account where you want to add the game.
- I tried to register my game on thesims3.com but I get the message that my code is already used/invalid
- Origin ask me to activate my game but when I try, it tells me my code is used/invalid
Lost Sims 3 Serial Code
- Your game is automatically registered on thesims3.com if your accounts are connected.
- You only need to activate your game once. After that you should the game on myGames on the Origin client.
- 0, D and O and 8 and B and 2 and Z look very similar. Make sure you did not mix them up.
- If you activated the game on Origin, there is nothing more you need to do. The games should appear in myGames on the Origin client. Log out and back in on thesims3.com to make the icons show up there.
- You should get a extra email for your limited edition contents. Here’s instructions how to redeem them: How to redeem the limited edition content
- If these solutions don’t help and the games don’t appear in myGames on the Origin client or on your myPage, you need to contact customer support.
Sims 3 Serial Code Keygen
- If you are sure that you have entered the code correctly, get in touch with customer support or try to exchange your disc at the place where you bought it.