This is a tutorial on how to get to you're.minecraft for mac. Also as an example how to install basic mods.!NOTE! THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ALL MODS ONLY BASIC MODS LIKE MOD LOADER 1. Hold down left click over Finder. It should open a drop down list, click Go To Folder. 2.Once you open that type in '/Library' without the quotes. MacOS / OS X Updates The Workshop Bootloaders Customization Overclocking Case Mods Completed Mods iMac Mods Mac Pro Mods PowerMac G3 B&W PowerMac G4 PowerMac G4 Cube PowerMac G5 Others Retail Cases Modders Tools 3D Print Resources CNC Templates PCB Templates Hardware/Parts Hand Tools Power Tools. Mods 1.17 / Mods 1.14 / Mods 1.15 / Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.13 SCP: ParadoX v4.1.0 Addon a lot of new: mobs, monsters, recipes, items and a lot of horror in Minecraft Bedrock. With Minecraft, the wildly popular lo-fi sandbox game, you can explore maps, fight (or avoid) mobs, build automated contraptions, and design structures, by yourself or with friends. Minecraft Mac Manual Install Mods Download.
MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft. It allows you to have multiple, cleanly separated instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, resource packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple and powerful interface.
Download links for the latest version, MultiMC 5, are below.
- Manage multiple isolated instances of Minecraft, keeping them clean.
- Drill into the details - see the logs, mods and everything else easily.
- No surprises - MultiMC aims to stay predictable and do what you tell it to do.
- Fine control over Java settings and runtimes. Each instance has settings overrides that you can enable on top of the global settings.
- MultiMC game logs come with extra information that helps diagnose problems, and they are color coded.
- Support for running old versions the way they were released, instead of relying on compatibility hacks.
- Kill Minecraft easily if it crashes / freezes.
- MultiMC is extremely lightweight, enabling it to run in the background and keeping an eye on the game even on ancient machines where every megabyte of memory matters.
- Easy installation of common mod loaders - Forge, Fabric and LiteLoader (and likely more incoming).
- Minecraft world and resource/texture pack management.
- Import and export of Minecraft instances to share them with anyone.
- Import modpacks from many platforms - CurseForge, Technic, AT, FTB (both legacy and new). The more, the merrier.
Download & Install
Choose the download for your operating system below, extract the archive to a new folder and run it. If you're using Linux, remember to make it executable before you try to run it.
MultiMC requires Qt5 to be installed on linux. If you don't have it, you may have to install the following packages, depending on distribution:
- Arch: qt5-base
- OpenSuse: libqt5-qtbase
- CentOS/Fedora/RHEL: qt5-qtbase
- Ubuntu/Debian: qt5-default
Download & Install the development version
The development version usually has extra fixes and features incuded, but may not be stable yet. If you use it, stay in touch on our discord server!
The source code for MultiMC (and this website) is hosted at GitHub.
If you want to build MultiMC yourself, check out the Build guide.
Support us on Patreon!
We're running a Patreon campaign so that we can continue to pay for our server hosting costs, and invest into new hardware and server infrastructure. $5 gets you a mention in the credits of the app along with a Discord role, and if we can maintain at least $100 a month total, we'll be able to keep the website ad-free!
You can talk to us directly on our discord server. Just click join!
Just understand that we're most likely busy with Real Work™ and Real Life™ most of the time.
Branding, identifying marks and custom builds...
Minecraft Mods Mac Download
MultiMC is released under the Apache 2 license, which gives you the full access to the source code. What it doesn't give you is the right to use the name (MultiMC) or logo (infinity symbol on the side view of a block of grass) in any custom builds or forks of the project.
Mods For Minecraft Mac
However, as long as you only redistribute the unmodified binary builds from multimc.org, you may use the following files for the purpose of linux packaging and/or giving the user(s) a shortcut for launching the application.
Install Minecraft Mods On Mac
- The logo, in SVG format: multimc.svg - with SHA256 6d12903a5630c9ff7aa35769566f29a8b4b591024cc61be826f4a3b1e8bea3bc
- The .desktop file: multimc.desktop - with SHA256 a78ab75d753c20e998992723f96814351dce0817d7dbf6ceb88bb1d4f1f51bd6