- Microsoft Indic Windows 10
- Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool Marathi Download
- Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool Marathi
Namaskar / Hi all guys, girls, and marathi lovers we hope you enjoyed marathi typing and software’s, font’s and tips till date. Again we are here to give you another marathi typing software from Microsoft its Indic Input 2.
Marathi Indic Input, Free Download by Microsoft. Latest versions of Marathi Indic Input. 1.1.7 (latest) Jun 6, 2017. Microsoft Indic Language Input.
- Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool for Marathi v.22.214.171.1240 Advertisement Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool helps you enter Indian language text easily into any application in Microsoft Windows or on any page on the Web.
- 3) Goto Control Panel - Languages - Select “Indic Input 2” or “Marathi” keyboard. Save settings and exit. For more settings see help pdf included in package. 4) Switch Between Marathi or English Typewrites using language toolbar. 5) Now you can type easily on web or in any word processor. While typing any word you will get on the fly.
BhashaIndia, India’s leading Indic computing community portal by Microsoft has over 15000 registered users and continues to grow by the day. It has become a one stop center for all resources related to Indian language computing. Articles, latest news, snippets of interesting information and resources like applications related to Indic computing are all available on this site. Today BhashaIndia has become the destination for anybody interested in Indian language computing.
This is really simple software/IME to type in marathi quickly without complex settings. Just download IME package from given download link and unzip and run setup.exe. For additional help you may read included help pdf file.
Steps to install Microsoft Indic Input 2
Microsoft Indic Windows 10
1) Download Microsoft Indic Input 2
Mirror 1 – Mediafire – Recommended
Mirror 2 – MarathiTyping.com
We have tested this software on Windows 7 Machine! If you are not on windows 7 machine then refer this link to download suitable os version. Download from Bhasha.com
2) Now unzip contents in one folder and Run Setup.exe and install this IME.
3) Goto Control Panel -> Languages -> Select “Indic Input 2” or “Marathi” keyboard. Save settings and exit. For more settings see help pdf included in package.
4) Switch Between Marathi or English Typewrites using language toolbar.
5) Now you can type easily on web or in any word processor. While typing any word you will get on the fly help.
Update : Added this video! by Sushant Devlekar 15.04.2012
Watch this video to how to install and use Indic Input 2
We hope you all will surely enjoy this software to make your life easy to type in marathi and to grow marathi language!
Leave your comments, feedback and any software which is not listed in this web so we will think to add it on our website.
Have a great time @ marathityping.com Happy Holi.
If you are from India and want to use your own language in various application on your computer, you can select any of the various tools available online. We had earlier covered about Google Transliteration IME. You might have already tried tools like Baraha, Lekhini or Aksharamala etc. In this post we are going to tell you about the lesser known Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool.
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool:
This tool works with any application in Microsoft Windows or on any webpage. Like Google’s transliteration IME, this too works on transliteration mechanism with an additional virtual keyboard.
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool is available in 2 versions:
1) Web Version
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool Marathi Download
2) Desktop Version
The web version like Google IME bookmarklet works on bookmarklet and let you type text on any webpage. The desktop version can be used to input text in Indian languages in any Windows application.
This tool currently supports 10 languages: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
Find the download link for both the web and desktop versions below.
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool Marathi