- PS2 with a HDD connected to the Network Adapter
- Retail HDL/HDA disc
- PS2 Memory Card
- USB device – formatted to FAT32
On the PC:
Is there a wayh of installing free mcboot and the usb loader without the need of a cheat/disk. And if so, is there a link to it. Ive tried searching for the info, but i dont know excatly what to search for so its not much help. Hi guys, Tech James here,For this video, I’ll show you guys how to install the latest version of Free Memory Card Boot (FREE MCBOOT) Onto a 2nd PS2 memory ca. Apr 06, 2014 The root of the USB-drive should contain:. INSTALL. MaxSettings. 00000180ActionRepl.max. codelist.bin. FREEMCBOOT.ELF. Optional step: Replace INSTALL and FREEMCBOOT.ELF with a different version. Boot up the Action Replay Max Evo disc in the PS2, without the USB-drive. If prompted with «Internet Connection Detected.
Install Free Mcboot From Usb Flash Drive
1 – Download the uLaunchELF ISO and extract the ISO file to your desktop. Download Winhiip if you dont have it already and use Winhiip (or whatever other way you know to do) to install the ISO to the HDD connected to your PC. Heres a Winhiip Guide if your not sure how to use Winhiip.
Install Free Mcboot From Usb Driver
2 – Download the Noobie Package and extract the INSTALL folder and the FREE_MCBOOT.ELF to your USB device’s ROOT (means not inside any folder). You can look at the Noobie Guide by clicking the User Guide tab above, if you need more info.
On the PS2:
- Insert the HDD, the USB device, the HDL or HDA disc and a PS2 memory Card into the console and turn it on.
- Run the uLaunchELF program from the Games List ( you may need to set Mode3 if you get a blackscreen)
- From the uLaunchELF screen (ignore the LAUNCHELF.CNF error message) press the O button to go into the FileBrowser menu
- Select the mass: option, as thats your USB device
- From the next screen, select the FREE_MCBOOT.ELF and press O button to execute it.