The HTC Desire 610 is an Android-based smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC.The smartphone was announced at Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, Australia released the handset on 5 August 2014.It is an affordable smartphone part of the Desire range of mid-range handsets, and is aimed at the same market sector as devices such as the Motorola Moto G, Sony Xperia M2. On March, it's time for the One M8 EYE (China), One E8 (China), One M8 Mini, One Max, M7 Dual SIM, Desire 816 and Desire 820u. From March to April, the last to get the update is the One Mini, One M8 Mini (UL), Desire 510, Desire 610 and Desire 820s. These are all rumors though and it's unknown where exactly HTC Viet got the information. Apr 11, 2018 HTC Butterfly X9202 (dlxub1) HTC Desire 10 lifestyle (a56dj) HTC Desire 510 USA 32bit (a11) HTC Desire 601 CDMA (zaracl) HTC Desire 601 GSM (zara) HTC Desire 610 (a3ul) HTC Desire 626s (a32e) HTC Desire 816 (a5) HTC Desire C (golfu) HTC Desire HD (ace) HTC Desire S (saga) HTC Desire X (protou) HTC Droid DNA (dlx) HTC Droid Incredible (inc) HTC. The HTC Desire 610 has it all–brains and brawn. With a large 4.7 inch HD display and quad-core processor, the Desire 610 keeps you connected while maximizing your productivity Product information.
Htc Desire 610 Help
For all those who wanted to install the latest AOKP version of Jellybean 4.1 version of firmware in their HTC Desire smartphone now can be really happy as in the due course of this article we will not just be guiding you to upgrade the firmware to the latest jellybean 4.1 firmware but also will be helping you to to install the add on apps with which you can move all your app stored in the phone memory to the SD Card so that you can not only speed up the device but also can experience numerous apps right on your phone. Full credits to the recognized XDA developer vijendrahs for coming out with this custom ROM firmware which is not just high on the feature list but also comes along with the additional features of Original Jellybean 4.1 firmware.
Over a period of this article so as to successfully update the device with the latest firmware, you will have to follow the instructions mentioned below which are nothing but the pre requisite instructions. Once you are following the below mentioned steps, you can easily and safely will be able to apply the update. Unfortunately, HTC won’t be coming up with any firmware upgrades in future. There are few minor bugs in this firmware as some particular apps may encounter error as “Force Close Error” but it will be sorted out in the coming days with the help of patch updates.
With the help of below mentioned instructions, you will have to take a back-up of all the data present in your phone. Don’t backup the data with the help of HTC Sync as it doesn’t recognize the device on the custom ROM firmware.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log –Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
From the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable USB Debugging Mode in your HTC Desire. Also, ensure that you are applying this update only on the devices which have the model name as HTC Desire and not to any other devices.
Check on whether your HTC Desire is rooted or not, you will have to check on whether the device is rooted or not by downloading the “Root Checker” app which can be downloaded from the Root Checker app which can be downloaded from the Google PLAY Store. If the device is not rooted, then this custom ROM firmware can’t be applied.
Now, once all the above mentioned instructions are followed, you can now head over to the next step where we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply this firmware update in your HTC Desire smartphone.
Procedure to Update HTC Desire with the latest Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Update:
- Download the latest Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Update Package from here along with the Google Apps Package in your computer. Once downloaded, connect your HTC Desire with the computer along with the original USB cable.
- Once connected, place these two files in your computer, ensure that you are not placing the files deep into the sub folders.
- Disconnect the phone from computer and turn Off the phone so that it can be then entered in the recovery mode. The recovery mode in htc Desire can be entered by pressing the Volume Down button + Power Button till you see the recovery mode screen on your phone.
Htc Desire 610 Manual
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Package. As soon as you select the file, it will take up to 5 minutes to update the same in your device. You will have to install both the above mentioned files as per the above order itself.
- As soon as the firmware is updated successfully, you now will have to select the option of “Go Back” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode. Also, note that once the device is rebooted, it will take more time than expected for rebooting the device since it will be setting up all the system files.
Note: At any point of time just in case if the process of firmware update gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from the start by re inserting the battery.
Htc Desire 610 Ebay
Do let us know if you face any issues in the process of firmware update as we are committed to address the same at the earliest. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update.