Seems like Adobe Flash is all set to spread smiles for all the Android phone users as, Adobe unveiled an all new version of Flash Player 10.3. Last time we saw on how you can easily download and install Adobe Flash 10.2 version. The first and foremost question from you will be that what are the added benefits or the enhancements from the previous version and also the compatibility of Adobe Flash 10.3. You will be happy to hear that there are whole new set of customizations and improvements have been made in this 10.3 Android Flash Player release which are stated below.
Now open Adobe website and search for Android flash player downloads. Choose the latest version of Adobe Flash player compatible for your device. Once the Flash player is downloaded tap on the installation files and install Adobe Flash player on your Android device. Once the installation is finished, enable Flash player plugin. How to install Flash Player for Android Phones And Tablet How to install Flash Player 11.3 for Android 7 nougat How to install Flash Player 11.3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow How to install Flash Player 2018 on Android 5.0 Lollipop How to install Flash Player 11.4 and 11.5 on Android 4.4 KitKat How to install Flash Player 11.4 for Android 4.1, 4.2. No need to download extra apps, use old Flash versions, or be without your favorite games. Play games, videos, and other Flash content on any website, including Armor Games, New York Times, Internet Archive, and more. Compatibility Note: The emulator has limited support for ActionScript 3 and may not work with all Flash content.
Enhancements in the latest Flash Player 10.3 version:
- First and foremost, the Adobe Flash Player 10.3.185.21 now comes along with the security enhancements which provide added security.
- Many of the Samsung Galaxy S users faced issues where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed which is now been corrected in this version of 10.3 Adobe Flash.
- All those android applications which were using Browser Plug-ins like Flash Player in Web View now will no longer need to set android: hardware Acceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml for plug-in output to be rendered. This was previously an issue on Android 3.0+ only.
- Frequent crash on the HTC EVO as well as on HTC Evo 4G with some specific video watching has now been fixed
- Many of the users has an issue with the Video frames being stopped from rendering on the long video streaming which is say about more than 1 hour long, this issue was mostly reported by the Motorola Users and the same has been fixed.
- Most importantly for all the Gingerbread 2.3 users your device has now been further optimized as this Adobe Flash 10.3 updates NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
If you are thinking that only brighter part comes with the Adobe Flash 10.3 then you got to give this a thought as Adobe itself released a list of limitations of using this Flash version of 10.3, though Adobe promised to solve all of the below mentioned in the next available update which will be soon released.
Issues and Limitations with Adobe Flash 10.3 version:
- Users of Galaxy Tab will disable the hardware video decoding sometimes and also all some selected Android devices will have an issue regarding playing H.264 videos that is when you play multiple videos of H.264 on Nexus One only the first video will use the hardware decoder. All other instances will be decoded in software which may make phone bit laggy and slow.
- There will be some rendering issues of videos on HTC Desire and HTC Desire HD while playing videos and the issues of hanging and freezing might get reported and also on Galaxy Tab CDMA version breaks the RTMP video playback.
- While resuming the video playback from the Sleep Mode, the frames in the Video buffer will render very fast till it catches up with the audio stream and also due to some algorithm issues with the power management APIs in Android, the streaming video will continue to play audio while the device is in sleep mode
Flash Player 6 Download For Android App
- Nvidia driver bug is still present on the Motorola Xoom which will make the browser unresponsive if the browser is put in the background while Flash Player is in Full-Screen mode and also for the users of HTC G2, the flash will stop responding once the keyboard is activated.
Please note that this Adobe Flash 10.3 version supports Android devices which is powered by Android’s Froyo 2.2 or 2.2.1 version, Gingerbread 2.3 and other 2.3 versions and also supports the latest Honeycomb 3 as well as 3.1 version.
Procedure to download and Install Adobe Flash 10.3 version on Android:
- First up you will have to download Adobe Flash 10.3 for Android which contains the Adobe Flash 10.3 apk file, as soon as you download this in your computer, you will have to unzip the same and in the process if it prompts you to enter in the password then the password to be entered is “androidadvices.com”.
- After extraction, you will get the apk file with the name “com.adobe.flashplayer.v10.3.185.21.apk”. Just copy this apk file in your Android phone and simply open this file in your phone so that it gets installed.
- Just in case if you are surprised or wanted to know on how the issues get reported then you need to head to the Adobe Flash Support site where you can report the issues.
- Alternatively you can also download from the Android Market Place by scanning the QR Code which is mentioned below for FREE.
Scan to download
Do let us know if you face any issues with the installation of Adobe flash 10.3 on your Android phone.