Step 1: Connect the device to the PC via USB and choose the File Manager mode. Step 2: Acess the phone's settings, go to Development Options and enable the USB Debugging option. Step 3: Wait a few seconds for the program to sync and access all your phone's data. Lauriane Guilloux. Free Download Manager is a free downloader that lets you import multimedia files onto your Microsoft Windows PC computer or laptop easily. The application allows you to organise your downloads through a simple and clean user interface. FDM integrates into your website browser to automatically detect downloaded content. The utility gives you plenty of features to have the best loading experience. Phone Drive features document viewer, PDF reader, music player, image viewer, voice recorder, text editor, file manager and support most of the file operations: like delete, move, copy, email, share, zip, unzip and more. You can connect to Phone Drive from any Mac or PC over the WiFi network and transfer files by drag & drop files straight on. Download Windows Phone Device Manager - Install or uninstall homebrew applications and sync files from your computer to your Windows Phone 7.5 devices with the help of this straightforward app.
About iPhone Backup Extractor
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or any other device running any version of iOS? If so, then iPhone Backup Extractor 188.8.131.524 may come in handy. It functions as a backup and restore solution which can save a number of different elements from you device. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. iPhone Backup Extractor is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is iPhone Backup Extractor safe to download?
We tested the file iphonebackupextractor-latest.exe with 28 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does iPhone Backup Extractor work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus iPhone Backup Extractor may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of iPhone Backup Extractor are available?
The current version of iPhone Backup Extractor is 184.108.40.2064 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 220.127.116.117, 18.104.22.1685, 22.214.171.1242, 126.96.36.1999 and 188.8.131.527. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to iPhone Backup Extractor available for download
- CopyTransCopyTrans allows you to backup / recover your Apple iPod/iPhone Music to your PC.
- TaiG Jailbreak ToolsAllows iOS users to jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Decipher TextMessageRecover and save your iPhone SMS text messages to your computer.
- TouchCopyTransfer files, contacts, books and everything else from iPad, iPhone or iPod to PC.
- CopyTrans ManageriDevice management app that functions as an alternative to iTunes which can preview, add, delete and edit songs on iPhone and iPad.
- SynciosUtility to synchronize and transfer media and other content between PC and iPhone, iPad and iPod as well as creating and restoring backups.
- iBackup ViewerBackup utility for iPhone which saves WhatsApp, contact and other data.
- Dr. Fone Toolkit for iOSAll in one toolkit for managing iOS devices and backup with recovery.
- iFunBoxA freeware file manager for devices running iOS such as iPhones and iPads.
- iExplorer (Formerly iPhone Explorer)Can browse the contents of iDevices such as the iPad or iPhone, while completing file transfers and data backups.
Unlike Android devices which are completely open source and have huge communities around them to create hacks and custom software, Windows phones don't necessarily have the same type of community around them and thus lack some of the really cool tools which keeps Android modders happy.
Enter Windows Phone Device Manager. This free application allows you to manage your Windows phone easily and can easily be likened to what iTunes does for devices running iOS such as the iPhone or the iPad. WPDM allows you to install and uninstall apps, explore existing files and perform many of the file manager operations which are available in Windows Explorer.
As excepted, the interface of this program is extremely easy to use and makes it extremely simple to add content to your phone, make backups and more.
Unfortunately for those who aren't running supported models (like HTC phones running Windows Phone), you might not be able to use this application because of security lockouts.
For those that can use this software, you can do more with it than just move files around and upload music. You can also access SMS, email notes and clipboard content. The software also provides information about your Windows Phone device including the RAM, storage, battery, camera, USB and Wi-Fi information, along with Bluetooth data and information about the current operating system installed on your phone.
The bottom line: This program is great if you want more freedom and control over your Windows portable device and thus is recommended if you have supported hardware. Supported hardware is growing, so even if it's not mentioned here, you phone might be supported.
Please note: Your device must be unlocked.
Windows Phone Device Manager can transfer files between phone and PC and synchronize phone data.
Features and highlights
- Applications management: view, install/uninstall & update applications
- File management: explore device, exchange files with your phone
- Sync files, folders and favorites with phone
- Send to Windows Phone (to send files, apps, ringtones, web links in one click)
- Detailed device information (CPU, ROM, RAM, storage, network, battery, OS,...)
- Detailed storage information
- Add and manage custom ringtones
File Manager For Windows Phone 7.5 Free Download Free
Windows Phone Device Manager 184.108.40.206 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Windows Phone Device Manager 220.127.116.11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- Windows Phone Device Manager Download
- Freeware Mobile Phone Tools
- Major release: Windows Phone Device Manager 1.10
- Windows Phone Synchronization Software