- Get the official YouTube app on Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching - from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
- Steps of Rooting Android 6.0/6.0.1 via KingoRoot APK. Step 1: Free download KingoRoot APK. The download will be automatically started to your Android. Find it in 'Download' on your phone. If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click OK to proceed. Step 2: Install the KingoRoot APK.
Android Marshmallow for work update, users in every working field can benefit from its powerful functions. A lot of Android users want to enjoy not only the convenience for work but also the entertainment for living. They try to find an easy and safe way to root their Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices but in vain. Here KingoRoot provides the easiest and best way for users to root their Android 6.0/6.0.1 with both KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version) and KingoRoot APK.
KingoRoot provides safe and easy rooting methods for devices running Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow and packing with processors of ARM64 especially for your Samsung flagship handsets such as Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy 5 Galaxy Note 5 and Note 5 Duos. Most of the Samsung devices have the processors of ARM64, which means more powerful computing that devices with other kinds of processors such as ARM.
KingoRoot strongly suggests that you tryKingoRoot APK first, therefore it is easily operated by users without using an USB cable to connect the computer. Although the KingoRoot APK is more convenient, the success rate to root the devices is lower than KingoRoot on Windows (PC version). If you fail to root your Android 6.0/6.0.1 devices with APK version, the PC version is highly recommended.
Download Latest Nova Launcher 7 APK; Samsung to release One UI 4.0 based on Android 12 as soon as next week; Download Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4.1 APK and OBB Stable Version (Stable BGMI 1.4.1 APK) How To Download And Install Windows 11 Insider Preview On Unsupported Devices Easily; Featured Posts. Download Windows 11 ISO (Build 21996.1.
Steps of Rooting Android 6.0/6.0.1 via KingoRoot APK
- Step 1: Free download KingoRoot APK
- Step 2: Install the KingoRoot APK
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it
- Step 3: Click'One Click Root' to use the KingoRoot APK.
- Step 4: Result: success or fail.
The download will be automatically started to your Android. Find it in 'Download' on your phone.
If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click OK to proceed.
After KingoRoot APK download is complete, install the apk file.
*Note: you may receive this install block message. Take the following steps:
You device may only accept app installation coming from its native app store, like Google Play or Samsung Apps. The apk file of KingoRoot is directly downloaded from the server of KingoRoot and will not be able to install on your device unless you allow installing from 'Unknow source.
KingoRoot is an exploit-based root tool. KingoRoot exploits system vulnerabilities in order that your device can be rooted, which will be considered by Google or Manufacturers as a malicious act. But it is your choice to choose, to root or not to root. On kingo's behalf, the only thing we can do is that to make sure of our integrity and leave the choice to you.
Make sure the network is stable when rooting with KingoRoot. Because the rooting scripts are stored in Kingo's server. Otherwise, KingoRoot apk will fail to root your device.
You may want to try it several times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. Running different scripts may deliver different results.
MORE TO SAY: After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Android 6.0/6.0.1 marshmallow devices, hope you have a try on KingoRoot on Windows (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.How to root any Android device of any version with KingoRoot PC Version?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
Google serves cookies to analyze traffic to this site. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. See details.
Spot-on answers, fast
The smartest shortcut from here to there
Now on Tap anticipates what you need in the moment. With a simple tap, you can get cards with useful information and apps that feed your need to know.
When you tap & hold on the home button, Now on Tap provides relevant info and shortcuts to your apps based on what you’re doing.
Try out Now on Tap
Now on Tap can provide a card on Alt-J with shortcuts to relevant info in your apps.
Now on Tap can provide a card on Avec restaurant with shortcuts to relevant info in your apps.
Now on Tap can provide info about the zoo and even a shortcut to create a calendar event.
Those are just a few examples. With Now on Tap, get assistance without having to leave what you’re doing. Try it in an app or on a website - just tap & hold the home button from any screen.
A battery that works smarter, not harder
Android Marshmallow saves your juice for what matters most
When your device is at rest, Doze automatically puts it into a sleep state. So your phone can still set off your alarm in the morning even if you forgot to charge it. Phew!
Android Apps Apk Download
No more battery drain from seldom used apps: App Standby limits their impact on battery life so your charge lasts longer.
Permissions your way
No need to give apps access all the time. Android Marshmallow lets you define what you want to share and when. Turn permissions off at any time, too.
Simplified security with your fingerprint
Skip the crazy passwords: The key is at hand. Your fingerprint unlocks your phone and lets you securely breeze through sign in and checkout on Android Pay, the Play Store and even in apps.
Ready for Android 6.0 Marshmallow?
Android Marshmallow is coming to a Nexus device near you
Full Android Apk Downloads
Click on one of our partners below to learn more about upgrading your device to Android Marshmallow
- Now on Tap: get assistance without having to leave what you’re doing—whether you’re in an app or on a website. Just touch and hold the home button.
- Do more with your voice. Now you can have a dialogue with any of your apps that support the new voice interaction service. For example, if a user says “play some music on TuneIn,” TuneIn will respond by asking “What genre?”.
- Direct Share: a fast and easy way to share to the right person in the right app.
- Doze: when your device is at rest, Doze automatically puts it into a sleep state to increase your standby battery life.
- App Standby: no more battery drain from seldom used apps; App Standby limits their impact on battery life so your charge lasts longer.
- USB Type C support*: Quickly transfer power and data all through the same cable. Lightning fast charging gives you hours of power in just minutes.
- On an Android Marshmallow device, apps designed for Android Marshmallow only ask for permission right when it’s needed. You can deny any permission and still continue to use the app.
- Advanced controls to turn permissions on or off for all your installed apps.
- Verified boot: when your Android device boots up, it will warn you if the firmware and Android operating system have been modified from the factory version.
- Use fingerprint sensors* to unlock your device, make purchases in Google Play, authenticate transactions in apps, and pay in stores.
- Improved application performance and lower memory overhead for faster multi-tasking.
- Bluetooth™ stylus support*, including pressure sensitivity and modifier keys.
- Improved typesetting and text rendering performance.
- Smarter text selection, built-in undo/redo, and text actions closer to your fingers.
- Text selection actions such as a new Translate option that lets you translate text from one language to another right on the spot. (Note: requires Google Translate app installed)
- Save paper with duplex printing support.
- App links: enables installed apps to automatically handle their web URLs so you can jump right into the app, rather than the mobile web site, as appropriate.
- Easily toggle and configure Do Not Disturb from quick settings.
- If someone calls you twice within 15 minutes, you can choose to allow the call to ring through while Do Not Disturb is enabled.
- Use automatic rules to enable Do Not Disturb for as many custom time blocks as you like or around events on your calendar.
- Simplified volume controls allow you to manage notification, music, and alarm volumes easily from anywhere with the touch of your volume keys.
- Streamlined Settings let you manage an app’s settings all in one place, from battery and memory usage, to notifications and permissions controls.
- Google Now Launcher app list refreshed with search, fast alphabetic scrolling, and predictive App Suggestions.
- More power efficient Bluetooth Low Energy (“BLE”) scanning for nearby beacons and your accessories.
- Hotspot 2.0: Connect to compatible Wi-Fi networks seamlessly and securely.
- Bluetooth SAP: Make calls from your carphone using your phone’s SIM.
- Portable Wi-Fi hotspot now supports 5GHz frequency bands.
- Flex Storage: makes using SD cards or external storage devices as encrypted expanded storage for your apps and games on Android Marshmallow a whole lot easier.
- Easily transfer your accounts, apps and data to a new device.
- During setup, you can add an additional personal or corporate email account (e.g., IMAP)
- Auto backup for Apps: seamless app data backup and restore.
- Backup/restore of additional system settings such as your Sync settings, preferred apps, Do Not Disturb settings, Accessibility settings and enabled IMEs.
- MIDI support: create, consume, and perform music using your Android device with USB MIDI devices, MIDI over BLE, and software-based MIDI devices.
- Android is now available in 74+ languages with 6 new additions: Azerbaijani, Gujarati, Kazakh, Albanian, Urdu, and Uzbek.
Explore these carousel items. Use the previous and next buttons, as well as the keyboard arrows, to change the displayed item.