Step by Step Installation Process of UG NX 7.0 to 9.0 x64 bit on Windows 7 64bit.
Due to a planned power outage, our services will be reduced today (June 15) starting at 8:30am PDT until the work is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Download Nx 9 Free
Download Nx 9 Free Download
Now you have to run thelmtools.exe(You can do this by following methods)
- Start->All Programs->UGS NX 7.0->NX Licensing Tools->lmtools
- Start->Run->C:Program FilesUGSNX 7.0UGFLEXLMlmtools.exe
- Go to the above shown file location and double click on lmtools.exe
Now follow the below precess to configure license services:
- Go to Config ServiceTab.
- Enter Service Name(Like: UG NX 7.0)
- Click on Browse Button and select the lmgrd.exe file. ( The path should be like : C:ProgramFilesUGSNX 7.0UGFLEXLMlmgrd.exe)
- Click on Browse Button and select the License File. ( The path should be like : C:Program FilesUGSNX 7.0UGFLEXLMnx7.lic)
- Click on Browse Button and select the Debug Log File. ( The path should be like : C:Program FilesUGSNX 7.0UGFLEXLMlog.txt) (If the file is not in directory then you can make a new text file with log.txt name.
- Check the Use Services.
- Check the Start Server at Power Up.
- Now Save the Services by pressing the Save Service Button.
- Now go to Start/Stop/Reread Tab.
- Check the license services installed on this computer. This should show you UG NX 7.0.
- Now click on Start Server Button and exit the lmtools.exe by clicking on the cross mark on upper right hand corner