- Download Android Software For Samsung Z2 Pro
- Download Whatsapp For Samsung Z2
- Download Android Software For Samsung Z2 Phone
RT Tools V2.0,All Android Service Tools Download. Welcome To Our New Official website www.xdarom.com.New www.xdarom.com web here is the All kinds off smartphone firmware,flash Tools,usb driver,Service Tools,Free Box Version without Box work,Samsung firmware,Samsung 4files,Combination files Etc. Now download All Android Service Tools,Download. RT Tools V2.0,All Android Service Tools Download. Welcome To Our New Official website www.xdarom.com.New www.xdarom.com web here is the All kinds off smartphone firmware,flash Tools,usb driver,Service Tools,Free Box Version without Box work,Samsung firmware,Samsung 4files,Combination files Etc. Now download All Android Service Tools,Download.
- Download and Install Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Full FTF Firmware Files for Wi-Fi SGP511, WiFi SGP512 and LTE SGP521. FTF firmware files are available for Sony Xperia Z2 D6502, D6503, Xperia Z3 D6603, D6653, D6646, Xperia Z3 Dual D6633, Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833, Xperia Z2 Tablet. Regions like United States, Ukraine, Philippines, India, Singapore, Latin.
- Download Samsung Cleaner App - Coolmuster Android Assistant (Android Version) and install it on your Samsung device. Please open the Apps drawer, tap on the app and run it on your phone. From the main page of the app, the available memory and the used memory are shown to you.
- 1 Android USB Driver Free Download
Android USB Driver Free Download
Download Android Software For Samsung Z2 Pro
The Android USB Driver is needed for Windows if you want to perform ADB, CDC, VCOM and Qualcomm, debugging with all kinds of the Google Nexus devices. Windows drivers for all further devices are provided by the separate hardware processor.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Android USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article).
CDC Driver for Flashing Firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 120 KB
VCOM Driver for Flashing Firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 401 KB
ADB Driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB
Qualcomm Driver for USB Connection
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 10.9 MB
Sony has stopped official software updates for Sony Xperia Z2. If you are an user of Xperia Z2 and wish to run the latest Android OS on it, you are at right place. Yes, you can now update Sony Xperia Z2 to Android 8.0 Oreo using custom ROM.
LineageOS is one of the best Android Oreo firmware available for Sony Xperia Z2. The ROM is currently under Alpha stage. So, we do not recommend this firmware for non-technical Android users. Further, you can visit the official ROM page link at the end of article for updates and bug fixes on ROM. As the firmware is custom developed, the device is to be rooted and further risks may be involved in installation process. If you are ready to update Sony Xperia Z2 to Android 8.0 Oreo, do follow the below prerequisites to safeguard your personal data and to ensure successful installation.
Check Device Model Number
It is vital to check device model number before rooting/unlocking/flashing process to ensure flashing compatible files on the device. The device model name should be Sony Xperia Z2(Codename: Sirius). If your device model number doesn’t match with mentioned one, do not attempt the tutorial.
Sony Xperia USB Drivers
To transfer firmware packages, it is to be connected with PC. If your PC fails to detect the device, PC should be installed with Sony Xperia USB drivers. If you’ve not installed previously, download them form below source and install manually.
Steps To Be Considered
- Enable USB debugging on the Sony Xperia Z2which lets the device establish a stable connection with computer via USB. You can do it by following the below mentioned path. In latest versions of Android, the Enable Debugging option will be hidden in depth of settings panel. You can follow our guide to enable USB debugging.
- Rooting the device erase entire data on the device including internal SD card. So, make sure you create a backup of entire important data. If you are not familiar with Android backup process, you can refer our guide to Backup Android phone data.
- Make sure the phone’s battery is at least 60% charged at the start up of tutorial. If battery runs off during unlocking process, it may turn your phone into brick. So, charge the device before tutorial.
- If the device bootloader is locked, it is to be unlocked before rooting process. You cannot gain root access unless bootloader is unlocked.
- To install custom ROM’s/Firmware the Xperia Z2 must be rooted and should be installed with Clockworkmod recovery/TWRP recovery. Perform this step if not done previously.
Are you sure you completed all the above steps? If yes, you can now get started with the Android 8.0 Oreo installation process.
GUIDE TO UPDATE SONY XPERIA Z2 TO ANDROID 8.0 OREO VIA LINEAGEOS ROM
Disclaimer: Rooting/Unlocking/Installing custom ROMs and Kernels are not official methods. So, neither device manufacturer nor Droid Word team is responsible if anything goes wrong with your device during the process. This article is only for educational purpose. You can continue with the implementation at your own risk.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED
Step 1: Download Android 8.0 Custom ROM and Google Apps packages from downloads section to your PC. Do not unzip the packages.
Step 2: Connect Xperia Z2 to PC using an USB cable.
Step 3: Transfer the downloaded packages into the root of phone/SDcard memory.
Step 4: Once the transfer is done, disconnect the USB and turn off the Xperia Z2.
Step 5: Enter custom recovery mode on Xperia Z2. Don’t know how? Do follow the simple step below.
Turn on the device by holding Volume up+Home+Power buttons together until you see the recovery mode.
Step 6: In custom recovery mode, you can view a list of options which are not available in Stock recovery. Among them, find and select wipe data/factory reset(In recovery mode the touch interface will not work. You can use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select).
Step 7: Now perform a complete data wipe by selecting wipe cache partition.
Step 8: Once done, enter advanced options in recovery mode and select wipe dalvik cache.
Step 9: If you are done with all the above steps, you can flash the firmware package now. Select install zip from sdcard, navigate and choose the previously copied Android 8.0 Custom ROM package. Confirm the installation and do not interrupt the process.
Step 10: After completion follow Step 9 again and choose Google apps package in this case.
Download Whatsapp For Samsung Z2
Step 11: Once the packages installation is completed, select reboot system now option.
That’s it! Your device now boots up running Android 8.0 Oreo. You have successfully updated Sony Xperia Z2 to Android 8.0 Oreo via LineageOS ROM. If you face any issues while following the above guide, do let us know through the comments section. We may help you out.
Download Android Software For Samsung Z2 Phone