- FXpansion - DCAM FreeComp ★★★★☆ Windows / Mac Mono / Stereo Must sign up to FXpansion website to download free plugin DCAM FreeComp is a free plugin for premium circuit-modelled compression. It is exceptional at creative sculpting and taming peaks in individual tracks. This free compression tool definitely rivals other commerical compression plugins in terms of sound quality.
- DCAM FreeComp for Windows 7/Vista/XP - DCAM FreeComp is a compression plugin based on a classic bus compressor circuit. VST/RTAS - Download DCAM FreeComp here. See user reviews.
- FXpansion dcam freecomp FXpansion DCAM FreeComp. Platform/format: PC, Mac/VST, AU Download. A nice bonus when FXpansion launched the DCAM Dynamics bundle recently was the release of DCAM FreeComp, a free circuit-modelled compression unit. It models a classic console bus compressor and is designed to gel subgroups and complete mixes together.
DCAM FreeComp is a free plugin for premium circuit-modelled compression in VST, AU or RTAS hosts. Featuring a realistic model of a classic console bus compressor design, it is intended to gel subgroups and entire mixes together while enhancing punch and definition. It's also excellent at creative sculpting, taming peaks in individual tracks.
1. Melda – MCompressor
MCompressor is a fabulous free compression plugin.
For a free compression plugin, Melda’s Mcompressor is exceptionally adaptable, permitting you to tweak the state of the compression. This can bring about different smoothing impacts and other fascinating compression results.
This plugin has numerous clever highlights included, for example, the real source level sign inside the shape diagram. A portion of these highlights are certainly outfitted more towards cutting edge makers, so novices might need to start learning and understanding compression on a less complex instrument.
Dcam Freecomp Vst Download
This is a great device for makers hoping to get innovative with their compression impacts.
2. Klanghelm MJUC Jr.
Klanghlem’s “MJUC Jr.” is the freeware rendition of their unfathomably famous compression plugin – the MJUC.
This oversimplified VST plugin can deliver smoothed, normal sounding compression that is suggestive of the beginning of compression, and current, heavier compression impacts.
This is an excellent decision for novice makers, as the alternatives, while they are pixie restricted, are entirely edible and natural. Utilizing this plugin, you ought to have a decent handle of how to utilize compression in a matter of seconds.
3. Xfer Records – OTT
OTT is a surprisingly powerful multi-band upwards/downward compression plugin .
If you are a dubstep, EDM or bass house producer, this free compression plugin is a no-brainer. It is very popular with producers in these “heavier” styles of music production, as it has a noticeably aggressive style of compression.
The interface is very clean and simplistic, so just like the MJUC Jr, is a great choice for beginners to begin learning the ins and outs of compression.
4. Semantica Audio – SAFE Compressor
SAFE plugins by Semantica Audio is a progression of free VST plugins, including overdrive, compression, reverb and EQ.
The interface contains a diagram that shows the limit settings, permitting you to imagine the degrees of your compression impact.
SAFE plugins accompany numerous accessible presets, for example, warm, splendid, fluffy and so forth The presets are sorted in layman’s terms, so it’s an exceptionally simple and instinctive cycle to add and change compression settings.
5. Audio Damage – Rough Rider
Rough Rider is easily one of the most popular free compression plugins of all time, and for good reason.
For a free download, the quality is very rounded and professional sounding. The interface is also very easy to use and makes compressing your sounds a quick and uncomplicated process.
The new and updated version (Rough Rider 3) includes an external sidechain input and the ability to turn off the built-in “warming” filter.
6. eaReckon – FR COMP 87
This plugin comes as a feature of a free arrangement of 6 plugins called the Free87 arrangement.
Like a portion of the other compression plugins on this rundown, this pack contains free, restricted forms of the full, paid item, so a portion of the controls of the paid adaptation are excluded
The group contains singular compression, equalizer, door and limiter plugins, which are incredibly basic and simple to utilize.
The free compression plugin in this pack has an edge and make-up handle, and a couple of assault and delivery alternatives also. While exceptionally key in plan, it is an extraordinary plugin for fledglings.
7. FXpansion – DCAM FreeComp
DCAM FreeComp is a free plugin for premium circuit-modellet compression.
It is uncommon at innovative chiseling and subduing tops in individual tracks. This free compression apparatus unquestionably equals other commerical compression plugins as far as sound quality and plan.
DCAM FreeComp is the freeware form the DCAM Dynamics compression suite.
8. Variety of Sound – NastyVCS
NastyVCS by Variety of Sound is an adaptable, exceptionally adjustable compression plugin.
It offers a devoted information stage highlighting crunchy pre-amp immersion and a brickwall wellbeing limiter in the yield stage. Everything is set up to work in zero inactivity as be accessible for issue free following and blending.
Kindly note this item isn’t right now accessible for Mac.
All 4 DCAM Dynamics processors feature saturation circuits, built-in MIDI learn functionality and a variety of monitoring 'listen' modes. DCAM Dynamics operates at 2x oversampling, with a switchable Hi Def mode for 4x oversampling with extremely high quality results.
- Circuit-modelled plugin compression suite
- Classic console bus compression
- FET-design limiting amp compression
- Envelope Shaper for controlling transients in complex audio material
- Frequency-dependent compression for creative tone sculpting
- Saturation circuitry modelling
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi-Def mode for extremely high quality
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- Built-in MIDI Learn for plugin controls
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats
- Install Guide
- Windows 7 (Windows)
- OSX 10.5.8 and above (Mac)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53ghz (minimum)
- 2GB DDR2 RAM (minimum)
- Intel i5 2310 2.9ghz and higher (recommended)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM (recommended)