Video analysis is becoming increasingly useful for identifying and correcting problems with someone's sporting technique, and for analyzing individual and team play in sports. There are many video analysis software packages available, with a range of features, and ranging in cost from freeware to very expensive.
The range of software features will vary. Here are just some of the features to look for in a video motion analysis software.
Sports Clip Maker. Take your team to the next level with Sports Clip Maker. An effective sports analysis video editing tool that sporting coaches can use to improve individual players and whole team performance through visual learning. Simply place the video of your game to your computer and add it to SportsClipMaker. VidSwap is a sports analysis and a video-sharing solution designed specifically to serve sports organizations, coaches, leagues, and teams. The solution breaks down games and pre-tags all the action to save coaches time while enabling them to improve team performance and teach more effectively.
- Support for a large range of video formats (e.g. AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, MP4, MKV)
- Slow motion and Instant replay
- Freeze-frame and magnification
- Angle measurement.
- Chronometers (timing)
- Trajectory tracking
- On screen drawing - line/arrows, freehand pencil, cross marker, text label.
- On screen commenting and voice-over
- Split screen side-by-side comparisons, using synchronization
- Output to a range of file formats
- Kinovea is a free and open source video analysis software for coaches, athletes and medical professionals.
- Video ExpertCoach (Silicon Coach) -A simple to use software package for analyzing sporting technique,within the budget of many coaches and athletes.
- Sports Motion — offers a full range of motion analysis systems to suit most applications and budgets.
- Peak PerformanceTechnologies, Inc. —Peak Performance Technologies supplies 2D and 3D motion measurementsystems to the medical, biological, ergonomics, sports and animationmarkets. Peak software captures and calculates the 2D and 3D co-ordinatesof specified points on a moving object using video or real-timehardware.
- Sports Clip Maker — an affordable and easy to use sports analysis software aimed at the Amateur and Semi Professional Coach.
- About Using Video Analysis
- Using Video Analysis for Tenpin Bowling
More than 15 years we are successfully developing sports software for tactical analyses, sports graphics and club management
With easy Sports-Software you can convey your training ideas, tactics and drills to your colleagues, fellow coaches and players faster than ever before
Our sports software help coaches and players to reach their goals more effectively
Whatever your task may be, creating training sessions, analysing tactics or planning your season. We help you to achieve results so you can focus on working with your team.
Free Sports Video Analysis Software
We constantly improve our software and are in close contact with all our customers. That helps us to futher improve our software and meet the demands of modern coaching.
Quite frankly, your software is revolutionary!Scroll up